Need a transmission for my 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
So the auto transmission went out on my 4runner right before GSMTR and the transmission shop that was gonna rebuild it came back and said it would cost almost 2 grand over their initial estimate so I’m looking into other alternatives. I know this is a Land Cruiser forum but any help would be appreciated! It’s a 1985 4runner and I think the transmission is an A340F. I know this transmission was used in a lot of trucks but I know there are a lot of differences between the different years and all. I am going to try to get another quote from another transmission shop, but does anyone know where I may be able to get a used one that will work? If anyone has anymore info on this transmission let me know please!! Thanks in advance!

I am converting my 2000 4Runner limited to a manual Trans in September 2021. I will have the Auto trans and transfer case for sale then. I am not sure if will work for you, but I believe it is an A340. It's a 4 speed auto . just throwing it out there. my truck has 160k on it, and the trans shifts perfectly.

Thanks so much for the offer! I found one and it is supposed to be on UPS ground, if it’ll get here! I’m not sure if a 2000 will work. I’ll definitely be in touch if the one coming doesn’t work out! I hope you’re doing good! Haven’t seen ya in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom