Need a trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know of or have a trailer I can borrow or rent for CMCC. Doesn't look like I'm going to have mine titled in time.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

That is my last resort. Dont think no legel plate is going to stop me!
But if I can find one it will save me a s*** ton if I get pulled over with an illegal one.

It's easy to register a trailer in VA, even if it's "homemade".

OBTW, I keep my trailer tag in the truck because it got torn off too frequently. The clerk at DMV said a lot of folks just keep the trailer tag in the truck. I've never been stopped for not displaying a tag.

I sent for a vin that is what's going to take the time. I'm hoping to get it back within 2 weeks. But with the DMV I think that its wish full thinking. I leave for SC on the 10th and come back the 16th and plan on leaving the 17th for CMCC so if its not back before then I think I might be screwed. Then got to get VA state PD to inspect it in one day ????? Fat chance!!!
May be able to get a transport plate.
If all else fails I'm going to take the plate off of my company inclosed trailer.

Last edited:
I think I just picked up a VIN tag at the DMV. I don't recall having to wait on th mail but that was several years ago.

Chris I can probably borrow a trailer from a guy at work. It's bigger than mine so you would have to pull it. If I can get it you haul my junk and I'll haul your junk lol

Awesome. That will work ill haul the 62 you can haul the 40. You won't even notice the 40 is behind you compared to the 62!

I think I just picked up a VIN tag at the DMV. I don't recall having to wait on th mail but that was several years ago.

I'm going to try that Monday. I called and they said to mail it in.

Farm Use. :)

Either that or tell them it is from Wisconsin, you don't register trailers in WI.

Paint a sign on the back "FARM USE" and run it!

Hey, Mac is back !! What's up dude ? I thought you moved to Florida

Yes Burl's buddy going to let me barrow his.
How hav you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom