need a steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was a black, non air bag wheel in the classifieds. You probably need to be more specific as to what you want and post a WTB in the classified section.

I have a Non airbag black one, throw me an offer

I have one out of an LX450. It is not in perfect shape, but is certainly useable and would be nice with a new wheel skins wrap.

Great you would be a great person to ask as well. I have heard that this wheel will fit a 55 column. Would you by chance know if theis is true?

I am really not sure if it would fit a 55 column, I have to imagine that once the spline interface was established it didn't change much, but I could not see it going with the looks of a 55. I like the old bus wheel haha. If you have a measurement of the 55 column, I could see if I could measure up the wheel and at least let you know if spline diameter and spline count were the same.

Great you would be a great person to ask as well. I have heard that this wheel will fit a 55 column. Would you by chance know if theis is true?

Have any pics? Have seen all sorts of prices out there. $50-100 sound crazy?

I'll take some today, it is in really good shape, I just can't use it in my LC wrong year, BTW I have a steering column with ignition and key

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom