Need a someone to help baseline 80 in southern wi

So I called toyota in janesville today and they had no idea what an 80 series lc was. What I dont what is someone telling to fix things that dont typically need to get done to a 80 and overlook the serious things axle services, knuckles, what im getting at is to drive somewere close to my location which is about 45 min south of madison and have a fellow h8r in the wisconsin, northern il area help me baseline the vehicle and just see exactly what I got,im a pretty good welder but, im not the best mechanic but I wont go down without a fight, not to mention all my friends are stoners and dont know much about cars let alone an 80! Anyone want to be the master ill be the young patowan learner

You may want to check out the IN Hoosier Cruiser site. There are quite a few guys from Northern IL and a couple from Chicago. IN- Hoosier Cruisers

I'm not good at all with... Well... Anything yet. I'm working on it though.

I'm in NW IN, fyi

So you're not in West Chicago? I'm a pretty darn good wrench, but not tons of time at the moment...I'm often in Glen Ellyn fixing s***, parting out an FZJ at the moment...hit me up and I'd at the very least be happy to give the truck a once over. I'm also in Lake Geneva, and Milwaukee on a semi-regular basis...but sans tools.

OGBeno

www.olc4x4.com
GOLD Star
My girlfriend lives in Glenview....

I could stop by this weekend and do your wrenching for you.

:lol:

Seriously, I am coming up there rather often, so I could bring my tools one trip and parts and take care of the work for you.

Let me know.

I'm in the Madison area, less than an hour away. I could help a brother out, plus I got a few special tools we can use. Have to be honest though, I've never seen a 1FZE, but I'm sure I can find the dipstick, I've see a few pics of them here on mud. Got a garage in case it rains. I will be gone this weekend though, shoot me a PM:wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom