Need a shop

Discussion in 'WA- Evergreen Cruisers' started by Crusin, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Crusin

Crusin

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a shop around Puyallup/Tacoma area. Don't know if I need an engine rebuild or what. I'm having oil consumption issue, like 1qt/300mi and lots of engine pings. I need tohave it check.

Thanks,
    Robert

2. lone gunman

lone gunman

you might try to PM landpimp. he seems to know all the shops down south or post in chit chat. if you were farther north i would say randy's offroad they do great work on cruiser's and will not screw you over and are honest with you! www.randysoffroad.com good luck with it!

3. Barnyard

Barnyard

If you find out that you do need a rebuild.....Pacific Engine Rebuilders on Golden Given just North of 112th St is the most reasonable I have found for cruiser engines. They have done several that I know of.

Mike's Automotive on Valley Ave down in P-town is good for diagnosing problems and Mike Sater is a good honest man.

Good Luck.

4. haryv

haryv

cruisin, do you live off of meridian?

I was curios as to what part of puyallup you lived at. I have familly there and have spent part of my childhood there. If you are looking for a garage try looking up on south hill aways on meridan. Im sure there may be something afordable for you up there and lots of auto parts stores.

Right now im looking for a shop of my own to rent but cannot afford it. Unfortunaly I dont live in washington anymore but have thought about moving back. There is one 4x4 shop up on south hill but dont recall what the name was. Its across the street from a do it your self car wash on a intersection corner on merdian ave.

Best of luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.