Wanted need a rear auxillary heater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1968 fj40..or any year i guess...need a heater....will purchase or have a few things i could trade...some bib lights and turn signals...original parts...let me know..thanks

osagecruiser

I got one. Also have copper/brass tubes that run to rear. They don't have the padding on them and they have a few places where they have been squarshed a bit. Tubes do not leak. Also have the through firewall "T" tubes however, one leaks. It might be repairable. This stuff came out of a '76 FJ40. And, I'm in California.

miker

dont need the tubes...just the heater itself...how much and how much for the ride...66523..let me know

thanks
osagecruiser

If it doesn't work out I have one as well out of a '78. might could trade for some of the laundry list of 55 parts that we talked about.

miker
heres some pics of the lights...lingo..if this dont work out your next..i really want to trade for this.
osagecruiser
lights.JPG

I'll check mine this weekend to verify that it works and holds water ( no leaks). I just bought it last week, so I don't know the working order. I will let you know on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom