Need a quick answer, will 32x10.5 TSL's fit on a stock 40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a chance to get some 32" TSL's and need to know if they will fit on a stock 40? Anybody know?
Chad

rub a dub dub!

flounder said:
Got a chance to get some 32" TSL's and need to know if they will fit on a stock 40? Anybody know?
Chad

Are the rear fenders cut? If so you probably can get by with rubbing
at a minimum.
Uncut? Unlifted? RUB.
I'd also guess the 10.5 on stock width rims is about at the limit of
skinny rim and wide tire. They would fit of course.

I see 33x10.5s on stockies all the time with CCOT and TLC4x4 restos with mild (2") lifts...

B

I guess it depends on how you "articulate" that question. ;)

Here's 33x12.50's with no lift and stock shackles:
xsand.jpg

i run 33's on stock sagged out springs.

LandCruiserSteve said:
I guess it depends on how you "articulate" that question. ;)

Here's 33x12.50's with no lift and stock shackles:
Holy s*** that looks familar..

That could have been me a few years ago....

Dam...

2.5" shackles meant only rubbin on the inside of the fenders..

I got those tires, if they're the radials. I LOVE THEM. Had them on stock springs w/ extended rear shackles for years and stock rims. You'll get some rub in the inside fender well in the rear, but they'll tuck nicely into uncut fenders. I now have a 4" lift (not because of the tires but for better ride) and still rubs on the inside fender but no biggie

probaby depends on what kind of shape your springs are in, but probably close enough that a set of shackles would make it work. I've got 31 x 10.5 tsl's on saggy stock springs, they rub

thanks for all the info guys!

I'm running the 32" 10.5 TSL radials on stock suspension with slightly longer shackles. I was fully prepared to trim out the fenders when I put these on. I was surprised to find that they will just tuck under the rear fenders without trimming. I’m using 15x8 steel rims w/ 3.5” of backspacing and the tires do not rub either side of the fender when articulating. However when I’m barreling down a fire trail and hit a big bump, the driver’s side fender will occasionally hit the tire (especially if I have a passenger). I’m planning on remedying this with slightly longer shackles in the rear. These tires are great, I would definitely recommend them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom