Need a new seat for sled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there,

I need to source either a new seat for a 1999 Polaris 550 RMK sled or some replacement vinyl. The foam is still in excellent shape. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. In the meantime I'll keep hunting online.

Thanks.

Do you need a formed vinyl piece, or can you re-upholster from a flat cutting? I picked up some "snowmobile" vinyl from a fabric store a couple years ago to make my own light covers. If you need something sourced in Deadmonton, let me know.

One year bump. :)

Update - sled seat has been beautifully recovered.

Thanks for the bump, Rockdork.

Thanks for the bump, Rockdork.

I drove all night and that's the best you can come up with? :rolleyes: Next time I'll go hang with my Calgary cousin who chases fatties.

It seems the seats in my truck have been swamped with muddy water and the stench is unbearable. I was wondering if you could recommend a good vinyl to recover them?

I want an HZJ77 :p

Smells like teen spirit in here.

Want to move to Ireland with me?

No, but if you kidnap me, I'll have no choice. :meh: Just about went out and got a cell today, then decided I shouldn't since I have no money... so instead I'm putting a work wanted ad up on kijiji.

what are you two kids up to?

no, i think i am going to go do jumps on my bmx

More of a banana-seater myself. :meh:

Well, I'm enjoying skipping rope all by myself. Today is my day of liberation once and for all! Let the scheming ensue.

Well, I'm enjoying skipping rope all by myself. Today is my day of liberation once and for all! Let the scheming ensue.

So you are moving to Manitoba and taking the morning shift at the Cheesecake bakery/Cruiser shop?

Elementary my dear Watson.

:hmm:

watson-lake-signs_734.jpg

Watson Lake. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom