Need a local 200 Series for test fit in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
We looking for someone with a 200 series that is local to Metal Tech located in Newberg, OR to test fit some sliders. If anyone is interested please contact us via email or phone.

info@metaltech4x4.com

1-800-839-0684 ext 1

Sliders?? Woohoo!

LT, have any pictures?

Let's get a group buy going

Already have a pair of MetalTech ones from about 3 years back. They probably need a fresh rig to prototype a new one for production. Now if he had said rear bumper with swing-outs.... my rig would already be there. = D

Any updates to this? @kreiten your not too far from Portland right? Take one for the team?

I'm about 2 hours from Portland, if no one chimes in closer I'll take one for the team on this:)

atta boy

I'm about 2 hours from Portland, if no one chimes in closer I'll take one for the team on this:)
I'll throw in a case from New Belgium for your troubles. Straight from the brewery.

Wish you were near Sacramento. You are 580 miles away from me.

Hey LT, want my ride again? I can leave it with you for a couple weeks if needed. It's my 3rd ride now. EE

If you get them. Do post pictures of sliders. TIA

Kreiten or pdx are our best options.

What's your timeline to market once you get one sized up?

We are still looking for someone to bring their 200 series in for a test fit.

Hey LT, they changed the underside after 2011, so you will need both a pre and post 2011 if you want to bring this to market. Slee has a post around here somewhere about a client in a post 2011 where his sliders didn't fit, and he had to go back and create a 2nd template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom