need a couple measurements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a couple measurements from a stock Cruiser. I would like to know the distance between the spring buckets when using stock springs both front and rear. I have to make custom buckets and don't know how high to mount them.

then I need a center to center measurement on the stock upper rear control arms. I am going to make some with 3/4 heims since I sold mine thinking I was going 1-link. Also if you were building uppers links and frame mounts from scratch would you make the uppers any longer than stock?

Thanks for all the help.

pretty please.....

does this help

Hi, does this help??

grind2.jpg

grind1.jpg

good luck:beer:

still need the spring hieghts with weight on them.

I would like to know the distance between the spring buckets when using stock springs both front and rear. I have to make custom buckets and don't know how high to mount them.
I kinda fail to understand how knowing distance between buckets will help you to determine how hight to mount them.
None the less. Would this help any?
frame.jpg

I mean the distance between the spring pockets, axle side and frame side. or just the hieght of the spring with the weight of the truck on them.

then this pick might help
frame_side.jpg

You might have to extrapolate location of the bucket. Measuring distance on real vehicle would not be accurate since it would severally depend on springs fatigue, current load, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom