MUDShip Need a 1fz-fe head transported from Dayton Ohio to California. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeing if anyone would be able to transport a 1fz-fe head from Dayton Ohio to California preferably in the central coast area but I am willing to drive anywhere in California to pick it up.

Bare they weigh 80 pounds however this one is full with cams, valves, and a valve cover so i'm guessing it will be around 90 pounds.

If anyone is able to transport this or know of cheap options let me know.

I am the seller of said 1FZ head and if anyone can assist, please let us know. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if this works.

Thanks

Seeing if anyone would be able to transport a 1fz-fe head from Dayton Ohio to California preferably in the central coast area but I am willing to drive anywhere in California to pick it up.

Bare they weigh 80 pounds however this one is full with cams, valves, and a valve cover so i'm guessing it will be around 90 pounds.

If anyone is able to transport this or know of cheap options let me know.

Just shipped one on a small pallet and the weight was 111 lbs, head, cams, and valve cover. The pallet may have been 10 lbs, no more than 15..

Just shipped one on a small pallet and the weight was 111 lbs, head, cams, and valve cover. The pallet may have been 10 lbs, no more than 15..
Who did you ship it with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom