Wanted Need 88-90 T-case and Tranny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in dire need of an 88-90 T-case and Tranny. The tranny can be in need of a rebuild and the T-case can be stripped for all I care. I just need the case half that bolts to the Tranny adaptor from the T-case. For the tranny I really just need the parts associated with Park.

Please call me if you have any of this stuff, as I am stranded in Salt Lake City until I can dig this stuff up. (Tranny shop that rebuilt these in Phoenix "Modified" some broken parts to get me out the door and now they have failed) Please be easy on my wallet as the tranny build in PHX cost $3300 and now I am in it another $3300 as the T-case ended up with metal in it (From a boss that the tranny shop sheared off and left to get ground up) and the Gears all needed to be replaced!

Last edited:
transmission

dude i think we could help each other out, i have a complete auto transmission at my place. i just gave you a call from a friends phone, mine is somewhere in the snow but you can reach me at
1-801-957-4839 ask for mike.

Having been stuck in SLC myself... I can offer you a 92 tranny & t-case for shipping from Seattle. It's an AWD unit so not exactly what you need but if you're just after parts it might do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom