Need '75+ FJ40 windshield template (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have a '75 -84 windshield for an FJ40 that we can use as a template to have a new windshield made for the Raffle Truck? The gasket design for that year range makes it very difficult to get the correct dimensions by measuring the opening in the windshield frame. I know we can order a template from SOR, but I was hoping to save the $ and get the info a little quicker by seeing what we might borrow from a local hoard.

Sing out if you can help us!

Thanks,

Jon

Sure can, please bring it to Jeff's when you bring the shock parts. Thanks.

Call Fredericksburg glass ask for Dave he has a template he uses and can cut one for you

I'm looking for a windshield template for a 74 (with the windshield wiper pivots at the top of the the frame). Does anyone have one of these templates? I have a local guy who is willing to cut the glass at a reasonable price, but my FJ didn't have a windshield to use as a template. I would appreciate any leads on getting one. Thanks!

I have a windshield from a 71. You are welcome to make a template from it. Send me a PM.

Thanks. I just ordered a template though. I really appreciate you being willing to do this though. Thanks.

I have a template for late model fj40 windshield

It is from 1978 fj40

If anyone needs it send me a PM

@fflood whats the price of the new windshield? If you don’t mind me asking?

I think about $269 from cruiser corps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom