Wanted need 67 front and jump seats and a long list of parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
I need the seats with the mount/risers both pass and driver. Toolbox under the driver seat would be icing on the cake. Also, jump seats. Other misc parts needed: set of emblems (apron and rear), tail light assemblies with lenses ( both), bumperettes, rear tire carrier, pass door striker, door stoppers, glove box door, rearview mirror, brake booster and master cyl, gas pedal, clutch master and slave cyl, wiper motor and arms,

I have door parts, mirror, glove box door, maybe gas pedal.

for door striker, you need the tub side or the door side---and I assume you are talking the door limiters (Stoppers)

67? Ribbed dashboard, or dash pad? Will make a big difference in glovebox doors.

I have power brake parts too. 818-953-9230. No PMs please

Mark

I have door parts, mirror, glove box door, maybe gas pedal.

for door striker, you need the tub side or the door side---and I assume you are talking the door limiters (Stoppers)

ok. price for the combo? for striker, I need the tub side, where the door latches, and yes I mean the parts that prevent the doors from opening all the way to the fender. shipped to 92154 thx

67? Ribbed dashboard, or dash pad? Will make a big difference in glovebox doors.

I have power brake parts too. 818-953-9230. No PMs please

Mark
the only way I can communicate is PM Mark, as I am out of the country, in Cabo. Shipping would be to my freight forwarder agent in San Diego

driver seat only? no passenger Brent?

I'll pass. I'd like to get the set at the same time. What do you want for the bumperettes and tire carrier? Have pics?

Unfortunately, I cannot locate the parts :(

uploadfromtaptalk1438654981627.jpg

If you still need the door striker, PM me with the hole to hole measurement. I have a few...

what do you want for that tire carrier?

Yes, this came of a 68.

It may have come off of a '68' but it is NOT a '68 spec tire carrier. IIRC, that style started in 1972.

I just sold a set of 68 seats last Wednesday. Still have another.

tire career still for sale? jump seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom