Need 2011 LC calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

t-o

Threads
Howdy folks, it's been a while hope everyone is well.

I haven't gotten my Brimmer calendar yet...did the club buy any and have any left? I know i can get them elsewhere, but want to help local first. I was going to get 2 or 3.

Thanks! Tim

I haven't gotten my Brimmer calendar yet...did the club buy any and have any left? I know i can get them elsewhere, but want to help local first. I was going to get 2 or 3.

Thanks! Tim

Here's a 2011 Cruiser calendar to get you by until your Brimmer calendars come...It's very authentic--note the cow crap stuck to the tires. It's probably all over the chick's feet too. :lol:

coolfj40_2143_425136210

Here's a 2011 Cruiser calendar to get you by until your Brimmer calendars come...It's very authentic--note the cow **** stuck to the tires. It's probably all over the chick's feet too. :lol:

coolfj40_2143_425136210

LOL!!! :doh:

What a dreamboat! If only she had red eyes...sigh.

Thanks! Tim

HE LIVES!!! Tim, what ya up to these days?!?!

hey Jeff, up to the same old stuff, working, tending animals. tractor operating makes a good weekend. The Cruiser is bored with hay hauling and stump pulling so I'm hoping to join you for a trail ride this year.

I contacted Henry about calendars, he's down to the dregs but i can still get one. Good thing, I'm not sure how much more CCOT mother of the year I can take.
Tim

i guess i should of known it was you T.O Tim O. man its been a long time you should try and come out to a meeting some time. as i'm sure you know the round up is coming soon maybe you can let the old cruiser out of the pin to stretch her legs and show this old cow poke how to wheel a bone stock cruiser like a pro.
i will never for get the time at barnwell when you hung with me and the big boys with your cruiser and did stuff i did not thing a stock cruiser could do.
stop by some time
Edwin

Cool!! Yea, you need to come to the Round Up in March and show how folks how it is done in stock form!

round up is starting to sound like a plan! will be great to hang with you guys again. Tim

Tim, I think I met you back when I started attending LSLC meetings back in 2004. Do you still have the 40 with the Paki top? How's the top holding up?

yep that's me!
Overall thumbs up. Are the tops still getting imported?

So it's never been taken off since i put it on whenever that was...pre-kid. It's been garaged last 3 years but the first 3 or 4 years of its life it was parked in the sun. After a year or so the light tan color had faded to a lighter tan with just maybe a hint of pink. very pretty.

The chromed hardware tarnished almost immediately but it still works OK. i remember some of crazier meticulous-type Paki top buyers replaced the hardware immediately with SS.

The zippers are not metal, but they are heavy duty and so far have held up fine. The fabric material and hardware will give out before any of the stitching or edging...assembly is top notch.

So i'm happy, it's a good top. Sure beats fighting with the hard top in fall and spring, and it's less often i get mistaken for a jeep!