Need 1 wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up 4 LX 450 wheels for Raul, Jaime's project FJ40 and I'd like to get 1 more matching wheel for a spare. Let me know if anyone out there is selling one or even a 16" 80 series wheel will do. Thanks.

I've got a single 16" wheel left over from my 94 that I'd sell... it's up in Flagstaff, but I can bring it down next time I'm down to Phoenix.

Thanks for the offer. I'm going to continue to chase an LX wheel but if I run out of options I'll let you know. Thanks.

You find me a split 5 spoke tundra 17" wheel for my spare on my 80 you can have the 16" wheel I currently am using as a spare :hillbilly:

You find me a split 5 spoke tundra 17" wheel for my spare on my 80 you can have the 16" wheel I currently am using as a spare :hillbilly:

I'll keep an eye open, you never know.

I've got a single 16" wheel left over from my 94 that I'd sell... it's up in Flagstaff, but I can bring it down next time I'm down to Phoenix.

Hello
Do you have an extra fj80 wheel? 1994 LC. (this is the wheel with the tapered conical seat lug nuts.) If you have that kind wheel I am interested in buying it. Let me know.
Thanks

Hitit66

My FZJ80 was a 94 Toyota LC, I presume it'd be identical to what's on yours unless there was some variation that year... sent you a PM.

wheel

Hondo,

Is this wheel still available? My 40 is in Tools shop in Phoenix and we could use an extra.

Thanks,
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom