SOLD Nearly new ARB Alloy Roof Rack 87"x49" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2/5/19 UPDATE - Still for sale at $1100.

Hi all,

I have an essentially brand new ARB roof rack that I bought from Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in early October. I made the mistake of buying this PRIOR to installing my OME lift. Now lifted, I can no longer park in my garage which frankly, just won't work long term.

So, I'm gonna sell and buy a flat rack. It's all set up to go right on to a 60 or 62. I'm including the fit kit as well. The rack, the fit kit and the shipping, all in I spent $1489. I can share the invoice. Since its essentially new, I'd like to get $1200 for it. (I'll eat the shipping and part of the fit kit).

I'm in the Portland, OR area and want to sell locally, so it doesn't have to be shipped. I'll help you put it on as well.

Let me know if your interested.

Mike

Last edited:
I hate when things like this come up and I already spent the money, GLWS.

Hey, I have the same problem regarding not being able to get into my garage if I put a rack on. What flat rack are you getting? I'd be interested to know...

Other than the fit kit were any other mods necessary ? I haven't shopped the classifieds before, what is the best way for contact regarding a purchase?

2/5/19 UPDATE - Still for sale at $1100.

Hi all,

I have an essentially brand new ARB roof rack that I bought from Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in early October. I made the mistake of buying this PRIOR to installing my OME lift. Now lifted, I can no longer park in my garage which frankly, just won't work long term.

So, I'm gonna sell and buy a flat rack. It's all set up to go right on to a 60 or 62. I'm including the fit kit as well. The rack, the fit kit and the shipping, all in I spent $1489. I can share the invoice. Since its essentially new, I'd like to get $1200 for it. (I'll eat the shipping and part of the fit kit).

I'm in the Portland, OR area and want to sell locally, so it doesn't have to be shipped. I'll help you put it on as well.

Let me know if your interested.

Mike

View attachment 1852590

Other than the fit kit were any other mods necessary ? I haven't shopped the classifieds before, what is the best way for contact regarding a purchase?
[/QUOT
Hey, I have the same problem regarding not being able to get into my garage if I put a rack on. What flat rack are you getting? I'd be interested to know...
I think I'll get the flat ARB rack with the mesh bottom. I think they make it it both steel and alloy. I gotta sell this rack first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom