SOLD ND: 2019 Land Cruiser built by Eric Sargeant (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
I bought this 2 years ago from @Crush 4. He had it built by Eric Sargeants dealership in Indy.

$79,900. 33k miles

List of upgrades:
OME BP 51. With UCAs
Window trim, grill, etc has been blacked out
Prinsu rack
Tinted windows
34” BFGs
Sliders with puddle lights
Baja Designs LED fog lights
Equipt seat covers from South Africa
Wool wax undercarriage
Drone mobile - cellular based auto start and security. Super slick how this app works
Rubber floor mats
Full Xpel on the front. Bikini on the hood. Mirrors and door cups done

When Eric builds these he includes an aftermarket drivetrain warranty. I have that paperwork and all the papers from Crush’s and my ownership

Rides fantastic, no issues, recall has been completed. Selling bc I want an older cruiser and a different sports car
C19076B1-A242-414D-AF12-D43A4D5759F1.jpeg
66C3FE71-C6E8-4113-BB25-B19487CF84AF.jpeg
6E690CFA-BD02-4B55-BB51-D2A84DA67F3F.jpeg

A year ago I was parked off the interstate east of Bozeman, talking on the phone. I watch a deer race across the 4 lanes of highway and run right into the side of my truck. WTF. Cracked the bumper and popped a trim piece

Had it replaced with genuine Toyota parts, including the Xpel protection film
8D999066-C931-484A-A83F-DCD8D0794551.jpeg

Nice truck.

Older Cruiser trades?

Nice truck.

Older Cruiser trades?

Yes. Lower mileage 80 3x locked or a lower mileage '99 with rear locker. Mostly stock preferred. Nothing black in color

Yes. Lower mileage 80 3x locked or a lower mileage '99 with rear locker. Mostly stock preferred. Nothing black in color
Well, my 3x locked highly modded 80 is about to hit 300k and my pristine 100 got wrecked last winter so that’s that, lol

Ceramic coating holding up well!
20210902_075749.jpg

I have an offer from my local Toyota dealership. If the truck doesn't sell here on MUD in the next few days, I will probably sell it to them.

Man this seems like a great buy! Anyone in the market for a newer 200 should be all over this!

@Dangler
The posts/pictures of your 200 really inspired me to stay on the hunt for mine, switching out of our 14 4Runner Limited - I do hope this goes to a mud member but understand the dilemma.

I had 10 inquiries within 24hrs about my 2014 Tundra (Crewmax Platinum 4x4) when I put it up for sale locally - 7 dealers and 3 personal - every dealer was offering my asking price (which made me think I listed to low....) and the personals offered me 20 to 30% less without even showing up to see it.
Ended up selling for asking price to the first dealer that came out, took that money and bought my 200

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks! The dealer is giving me close to this price and people here want to low ball. SMH. These aren’t easy to find, yet everyone SAYS they want one

I would prefer a Land Cruiser fan bought it, but not at a discount to me.

I had the same experience. Too many remote buyers looking for a deal and a dealership experience from a private seller. Ended up selling my 2018 200 to a dealer for asking price.

The MMR must be 📈📈📈 with these offers.

I think yours is priced very well relative to mine ($5k more, 1 year newer, fewer miles, better mods).

Nice truck!

Crazy right now selling cars/trucks. Sold my Ram diesel to a dealer who sent a carrier 1k miles to pick it up

This will be at 36k miles come Monday. Heading out the Montana for a long weekend. See you guys next week!

West Fargo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom