For Sale [NC] Steel wheels, e-locked axle housing, some misc. 2f and 60 series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
My garage has hit maximum capacity, so it's time to sell some stuff:

Fluid heat riser for a late 2F. Heat up your intake manifold with coolant to help with cold starts and fuel atomization after installing headers. Comes with remflex gasket and bolts to install. $20

IMG_20120730_204303.jpg

Complete FZJ80 rear axle minus drums and third member. Axle shafts are in excellent shape. Was planning on keeping for installation into Moonshine, but this won't happen for years. I can take pictures of the axle shafts or spindles if you'd like. $200

IMG_20120730_204339.jpg

Two steel wagon wheels. 15x10" with 3.5" backspacing. Need them gone or they get scrapped. $20.

IMG_20120730_204346.jpg

FJ60 skidplate. Good condition. $20

IMG_20120730_204443.jpg

Set of large pattern steering knuckles off of a FJ60. Comes with a set of steering arms, hubs ( no lockouts ), great condition backing plates and a set of shims to center on your axle. Perfect for converting your 40 series to large pattern knuckles. $150

IMG_20120730_204454.jpg

IMG_20120730_204529.jpg

Two fel-pro 2f manifold gaskets. These are supposed to be better then the factory gasket for sealing up headers. $10

IMG_20120730_205142.jpg

If you like a part but don't like the price, make me an offer. I need space in my garage!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, that 80 series rear axle may be calling my name.
Shipping is a PITA tho..

Hmmm, that 80 series rear axle may be calling my name.
Shipping is a PITA tho..

Yeah man, shipping would be killer. Coming out to the east coast anytime soon?:D

If I didn't have a 60 series FF already decked out, then I wouldn't be selling this axle.

Hey I've got a bud with a bad intake exhaust leak on his 2F, how bout the Felpro manifold gaskets? PM sent

Hey I've got a bud with a bad intake exhaust leak on his 2F, how bout the Felpro manifold gaskets? PM sent

Dang! ;)

I need that skidplate as the PO removed mine. Probably too heavy to ship, isn't it?

E-mail sent on the heat riser :D

PMs / emails responded to.

Dang! ;)

I need that skidplate as the PO removed mine. Probably too heavy to ship, isn't it?

Most likely too large to be cost effective.

Coming out to Raleigh anytime soon?

Passing on the gaskets after discussing the shipping concerns, thanks.

Passing on the heat riser due to shipping cost:mad:

Everything is still available. Wheels are going to be scrapped today if no one wants them.

I estimate shipping based on USPS flat rate boxes. They typically run $15 each including the price of the box and whatnot. I price my parts low to account for this.

Once again, if you don't like my prices, make me an offer. I'm looking to give people good deals, not give stuff away for free!

Most likely too large to be cost effective.

Coming out to Raleigh anytime soon?

Possibly. Do you mind giving me until this evening to get back to you on the skidplate, heat riser, and gaskets? I'm too busy at work right now to check on heading out there.

Possibly. Do you mind giving me until this evening to get back to you on the skidplate, heat riser, and gaskets? I'm too busy at work right now to check on heading out there.

No problem man! Shoot me a PM when you find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom