For Sale NC: Reproduction LV Bumper Brackets for '65 - '67 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking on monday to see what's what on my 64... will report here what I find

Last edited:
Must have been a mid year change in 1964 as mine and some others’ 1964’s don’t show similar mounting.

These old trucks are tough to figure out due to the every changing configurations. Do you have any pictures that show the different early bracket? Any info is good info in LV-land.

These old trucks are tough to figure out due to the every changing configurations. Do you have any pictures that show the different early bracket? Any info is good info in LV-land.
No, just the parts manual diagrams above.

I've decided to hold off until mid-week next week on have the Round 2 plates cut to give folks a chance to see if these brackets work on their '64 LVs and to give any additional buyers spotting this over the holiday weekend a chance to add their name to the list. Chance I can still get them posted end of next week. Appreciate everyone's patience.

Sorry to hear that swamp-thing. Hope something works out for you on the earlier bracket.

Here's an updated Round 2 list. If you're on the list, please PM me to confirm you're still a go for brackets. As soon as I hear from everyone I'll have the shop cut the new batch. Anyone not on the list that wants to be? Please let me know today. Thanks

LV Bracket list.jpg

Sorry to hear that swamp-thing. Hope something works out for you on the earlier bracket.

Here's an updated Round 2 list. If you're on the list, please PM me to confirm you're still a go for brackets. As soon as I hear from everyone I'll have the shop cut the new batch. Anyone not on the list that wants to be? Please let me know today. Thanks

View attachment 2637232
Your brackets look spot on. I'd like a set and can pay pal you when you're ready.

Bracket sets have been cut and dropped off for bending! Should be ready Tuesday and I will plan to box and ship that weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Below is a list of the six Round 2 buyers.

Round 2 6 buyers.jpg

Do we have an update?
Yes. Finally! Apologies to all second rounders for the delay. After 3 weeks of excuses, I got a commitment from the shop's owner to bend the brackets TODAY! I will pick them up tomorrow morning and ship by week's end. Completely understand if you have changed your mind during this delay, just please let me know. If you have already paid and would like to cancel I'll refund immediately.

Again, very sorry. This is definitely not the way I wanted this second round to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom