For Sale NC: Reproduction LV Bumper Brackets for '65 - '67 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the help of @xtremeVA and an original loaner from @phat73cruiser off his '67 LV, had these brackets replicated in CAD, water cut and bent. Made extras as other LV owner expressed interest in LV bumpers and brackets. These were made solely because I could not find reproductions offered by MUD vendors. I am not interested in competing with MUD vendors. The 4 extra pairs I have are offered at my cost, which includes USPS Priority shipping CONUS, of $125 each pair, F&F or buyer covers fee.

FULL DISCLOSURE: Please review photos carefully. Every effort was made to match the original, and on the critical elements such as bolt hole size, width and length they do. That said, there may be differences in certain dimensions of a millimeter or so. Buyers should also know the metal for these brackets is thicker (4.75mm) vs. the original (3mm). Also, the slots for the legs that mount to the bumper are 2mm longer than the originals to increase ease of mounting. If you are not happy for any reason I am glad to refund your money.

If there are more than 4 buyers interested I am happy to have another batch cut and bent. Let me know and we can start a list. For anyone outside the US, I will offer international shipping on the next round.

Last, still hoping someone among us has an original LV bumper they'll loan as a template! Working together we can all get our LVs a little closer to the original!

Thanks

1 - all brackets IMG_5426.jpeg

5 - bolt holes IMG_5434.jpeg

4 - side view IMG_5433.jpeg

2 - all profile IMG_5427.jpeg

3 - top view IMG_5428.jpeg

Last edited:
Very Nice guys!
Please put me down for a set!
And of course, automatically include me when and if the bumper happens.
Thanks!

By the looks of it, you might as well make another batch!

@crustycruise - you did all the hard work so thanks for putting in all that effort.
WOW... LV stuff! :bounce:

I’m in for a set!!! Looks like I might be in the 2nd batch. That’s ok. The LV money drain needs to be at a slow, consistent pace in order to mask the total cost of the project

Last edited:
By the looks of it, you might as well make another batch!
Been away from my computer a few hours and come back to the best possible response! Thanks for the interest and appreciation; only too glad to get another batch underway. I'll make a list of buyers in order of contact. Before I do I need to get swamp-thing, the first to respond, an answer on whether these are correct for a '64.

I have this diagram from the '65 LV catalog, so good back to then. Anybody know about '63-'64?

65 Parts catalog Bumper Bracket .jpg

Here's the list so far. I'll do another round, so if you're not already on the list please let me know so I can get a count. If you're listed 2, 3 or 4, please PayPal $125 FF to dlefler@TLBGroup.com. swamp-thing, please hold payment until we find out if these brackets are correct for your '64.

LV bumper bracket list in order.jpg

You're on the list Mike. Is it possible for you to crawl under the rear of your LV and take a pic of the portion of the frame the bumper brackets mount to? Maybe measure between the bolt holes? We could compare the pic and measurements to the reproduced brackets and see if they match. Just trying to think of ways to determine the years when this style bracket was used. So far no one seems to know.

LV bumper bracket list in order.jpg

Here's the list so far. I'll do another round, so if you're not already on the list please let me know so I can get a count. If you're listed 2, 3 or 4, please PayPal $125 FF to dlefler@TLBGroup.com. swamp-thing, please hold payment until we find out if these brackets are correct for your '64.

View attachment 2628302
Money sent! Paypal says payment is pending, and that shouldn't take long. Please let me know if there's any problems.
Thank you very much! and hopefully the bumper can happen!
Jose Fuentes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom