For Sale NC - Kayline FasTrac soft top for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kayline FasTrac soft top for FJ40 for sale. Came with a rig I bought, I don't have a use for the soft top. The fabric is in good condition, I have only found one small tear in it (about one inch long). The two piece doors are in good condition also. All of the windows are hazy. Some hardware is missing. I do have the windshield frame strip for the front of the top and the windshield frame brackets for the rod over the doors to connect to. Everything I have is in the pics.

Don't really know what this stuff is worth, but will start at $300 for everything. Located in Roxboro, NC 27574.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These soft tops are great! I have one for my 69 40.Very well built but I think they don’t make them anymore.Kaylines’s were made in Co. I think.I still have mine it’s been stored in a garage I used to take it off all summer then time it for a warm fall day to put back on so it’s stretches good! Good luck with the sale

I will take it if you can ship to 75032

Doors are spoken for. I may scrap the soft top, but keep the hardware in case someone needs anything.

The Kayline soft top hardware is now free to a good home.

Second in line for hardware, want to build/sew a custom top someday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom