For Sale NC Hardtop, sides and ambulance doors FJ40 1974 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a very nice top but does not appear to be off the 74. The way the doors stick out on the back of the tub and how the holes for the license plate bracket are on the fixed door. These were made to fit a vehicle with the spare on the left so the right door will open with the spare still latched. Tub would also be notched for the ambulance doors to fit flush. If the top is from the US market I date it 1/75-12/75. From the factory the right door had a bracket the license plate bracket bolted too. It's been removed. Can still drill and mount the license plate bracket like it was on the left door.

GLWS.

VIN plate has a manufactured date of Jan 1974. The hard top was on it when I purchased the FJ and it fits perfectly. Previous owner had the vehicle restored, they may have modified the top but it will fit a 1974. Top is still for sale.

VIN plate has a manufactured date of Jan 1974. The hard top was on it when I purchased the FJ and it fits perfectly. Previous owner had the vehicle restored, they may have modified the top but it will fit a 1974. Top is still for sale.
Price lowered. $2,800 plus shipping.

Any chance you still have this HT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom