For Sale Withdrawn from sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen5
Got this when they started up and have since modified it to similar version of what they currently sell.

Platform, two lockable drawers, slide out platform on rt side (standing from the back) and section with support brace able to be added on left side for full platform covering rear with seats folded down. My plan was to have the rear seats out and in current state, the right side seat won't lock back due to rails extending further back than originally intended. Could be worked out with some careful grinding of center rear brace. I cut the drawers down to the current set up "low profile" version and left side is set a bit higher than left due to platform sliders on right supports but with easy clearance for the slide out tables that can be mounted on bottom of drawers. It's made of baltic burch and I had them coated with a water based clear stain. It has dividers in each drawer. The wings fold over to sit just above the wheel wells allowing access to side storage.

It secures with turnbuckes to the OEM tie downs or will throw in a base plate and shorter turnbuckles. They can be secured in line with the legs and
allow better access to side areas at front. Made for 5thGen so can't say how it may work in other versions.

$700.00 - No shipping - easy install and will work with standard rear area without deck. The platform was added to ensure a solid level surface but feet adjustable.

adgu1.JPG

adgu2.JPG

adgu3.JPG

adgu4.JPG

adgu5.JPG

Last edited:
Have more pics of interested. Fridge slide not included currently but may be negotiable if wanted.

I’m interested bro, however let me do some research and digging as I have a 100 series but due to the drawers and such I’m really hoping maybe the framework is a standard size underneath….

I’ll try to contact ADGU today and see what they say.

I’m interested bro, however let me do some research and digging as I have a 100 series but due to the drawers and such I’m really hoping maybe the framework is a standard size underneath….

I’ll try to contact ADGU today and see what they say.
Ok, thanks. Better to use email if you think it may work- cheekcody@yahoo.com. I don't check this too often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom