SOLD NC 1997 LEXUS LX450 QUICKSAND (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
TAN
More pictures and info coming. This LX 450 is absolutely AMAZING and has had extensive work done. It is ready for whatever you want to throw at it!

197k Miles, asking $29,999

If interested in more info, contact Matt at 704-608-4436

Cruiser 1.jpg

cruiser3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

cruiser:elk knob.jpg

Hi Briano, when I spoke to the shop, they confirmed that the engine was rebuilt. I am not a mechanic so how you choose to define that I guess is up to you, but the engine was removed, completely gone through, reassembled and put back in the cruiser. The receipt speaks for itself. The guys at Tryon Auto remember the cruiser well as they spent a lot of time on it and because it was done for someone they know well and do a lot of work for. You are welcome to call them if you like, the number is on the invoice and the shop supervisor and technician that did the work as listed on the invoice are still there.

Letting the 15 or so of you on the forum that have expressed sincere interest, just posted it to eBay also, feel free to make an offer through the listing. Thanks!

Nice looking truck, sorry I just bought one on Bring A Trailer. Best of luck with your sale!

Hi everyone, finally got a chance to head out to an overlook on the Parkway to take a round of really good pictures, including door jambs and engine bay this time. The public One Drive folder has been updated. Here is the link:

Do any of you guys know how to update the sticky info at the top of the listing? Would be good to update the mileage number and post the One Drive folder link there. Thanks!

Price drop! Now $24,500

Price drop! Now $23,900

By the way guys, for any of you that are not familiar with Summit Cruisers, the company that makes the spare tire swing out that will be included with the cruiser but that I have not installed yet, here is a link to their Facebook page. There are a number of photos of the swing out installed.

By the way guys, for any of you that are not familiar with Summit Cruisers, the company that makes the spare tire swing out that will be included with the cruiser but that I have not installed yet, here is a link to their Facebook page. There are a number of photos of the swing out installed.

I’m interested.

Hi txaggie76, thanks for your interest. Just sent you a PM.

triple locked?

Price drop! $23,500!

Sold!

Congrats ... so what do you have your eyes on next? (judging by your signature, you like to keep a stable full of cars)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom