For Sale NC:BIG PRICE DROP! 1975 FJ40 with H55 5spd TLC Built with Receipts $24,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SALE PENDING ! I am helping a fellow cruiser head (lumberbaba) sell his 40 series. He has moved onto a different cruiser and he is ready to sell this beauty. Located in Siler City, NC. Please email the owner Skip at jpskipdoty@aol.com for more details and question. All info is what the owner has provided me. Please read through all the receipts for work performed. Can get more pictures upon request. Overall good running and driving condition with lots and lots of parts replaced with new or rebuilt. Owner still drives it 2-3 times a week and says it runs and drives nice with all systems functioning as they should. He was asking 27K now $24,500 FIRM

Quick details:
1975 FJ40 VIN#FJ40192753
TLC restoration in 2003
Motor rebuild by Rocky Mountain Cruisers 2004
Recent electrical work by Classic Cruisers 2018
Lots of documentation of work performed (See Below)
Good running a driving with a 5spd, AC, good sound system, Power Steering, and 3.70 gears for highway cruisin'.

New price 27K. No Trades. Not pictured but also includes full size roof rack with purchase.

Front R view.jpeg

Rear R view.jpeg

Left side action view (2).jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD! My first 40, and she's a beaut, Clark! :D

Thanks Skip (and Dias) for taking such good care of her. Drove 250 miles home yesterday, not a hiccup. I'm really looking forward to spending more time with her ;)

looks like a really nice truck and very fair price
Congrats!!

looks like a really nice truck and very fair price
Congrats!!

Thanks! I'm excited. All she'll need initially is tires (plenty of tread, but old and starting to show cracks in the tread).
Since the pictures, the PO also had the roof removed, new gutters, new roof seals, new headliner, small fiberglass repairs made to the roof, sanded and epoxy painted! Roof looks like new!

Congratulations! Looks like a nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom