Nav head unit for a 2001 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon. My original is fine, but I have an opportunity to buy another used OEM. My questions: Are these normally hard to find? If the original goes bad, are they normally repairable by an automotive electronics shop? Lastly, a general shout-out and my extreme thanks to all who contribute such great info on this site!

Not terribly hard to find compared to some things. Some folks have pulled the nav out and rewired for aftermarket stereos, leaving the old nav unit on the market. I'm in this boat, so now you've got at least two opportunities to get an OEM nav from a 2001. 😉

Not terribly hard to find compared to some things. Some folks have pulled the nav out and rewired for aftermarket stereos, leaving the old nav unit on the market. I'm in this boat, so now you've got at least two opportunities to get an OEM nav from a 2001. 😉
Thx for the quick reply, and good to know. Now, I wonder if all the navs for that year group are interchangeable.....

VagabondJesse - New to the scene and just picked up a 02 LX470 with a busted nav screen. What condition is yours in?

are you still selling yours I'm in the uk and having trouble finding one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom