NATO Spec Wheels on Toyota Gibraltar 70s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you like the style, but don’t want the splitties, GCC lower spec 7x cruisers come with standard grey tubeless steelies. Super tough, 16”, and I believe has the same width as the steelies. I have one in my container that I’m selling w/ the factory dunflop tire cause I don’t personally care for them.

If you like the style, but don’t want the splitties, GCC lower spec 7x cruisers come with standard grey tubeless steelies. Super tough, 16”, and I believe has the same width as the steelies...
Any pics please?

If you like the style, but don’t want the splitties, GCC lower spec 7x cruisers come with standard grey tubeless steelies. Super tough, 16”, and I believe has the same width as the steelies. I have one in my container that I’m selling w/ the factory dunflop tire cause I don’t personally care for them.
5 or 6 lug?

5 lug 7x series rims. Photos attached.
IMG_1159.jpeg
IMG_1160.jpeg

IMG_1161.jpeg

Still available new from Toyota globally.
i've never seen 6 lug,,, other than tacoma ect steelies which have the wrong backspacing, are the ones prwillard posted above the ones your referencing?

sure would like to see them, get a part number ect.

i've never seen 6 lug,,, other than tacoma ect steelies which have the wrong backspacing, are the ones prwillard posted above the ones your referencing?

sure would like to see them, get a part number ect.
@Honger has them on his troopy. Part number listed here, but I've seen another part number listed some where as well

@Honger has them on his troopy. Part number listed here, but I've seen another part number listed some where as well

he's running 17's,, i still dont think 16's exist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom