Wanted Nationwide FJ40/42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Hello, I am in Houston, Texas and looking for an FJ 40 or 42. I’m flexible on color. I’m not an off-roader and would mainly use it around town and on flat roads at our farm. I would like for it to be as original as possible and don’t love a lot of the off-road modifications. Disc brakes are a plus. I don’t want to do a major restoration. Price range 20-35k preferred. Thanks!

Hey Jaime if you want disc brakes you’re talking about a 76 or later. If you want an FJ 42 you’re talking about an import. These trucks were never brought to the United States.
Thank you. Disc brakes are not mandatory and aftermarket brakes are good with me. I am also good with imports that are in good shape!

Hello, I am in Houston, Texas and looking for an FJ 40 or 42. I’m flexible on color. I’m not an off-roader and would mainly use it around town and on flat roads at our farm. I would like for it to be as original as possible and don’t love a lot of the off-road modifications. Disc brakes are a plus. I don’t want to do a major restoration. Price range 20-35k preferred. Thanks!
Hi Jamie,
I have a 1967 FJ40 thinking of selling. Belonged to my father and is 90%+ original. Arizona truck always garaged, 62000 original miles.
Let me know if you have any interest and I will get you some pics. Gary 480-202-6040 text is fine.

I picked this one up near last December if you’re interested?

Hello,
Good new I’m in Atascosita and have two FJ40’s
One is most likely what your looking for
Have an 1972 mostly original except for the seats, faded green with great patina
Recently fillet went thru and runs and drives as it should, new tires and rims
Give me a call to discuss
832-646-1492
Richard

I have a 1979 fj40 with 71k miles all original factory blue no rust. I'm 3rd owner. Northern Cal $30k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom