Wanted Nationwide: 1997 Collectors Edition - Desert Dune (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(199, 194, 194)
Coming off a very long sabbatical from the Land Cruiser world - ramping up the search in 2021 for a 1997 CE desert dune 80. Prefer with option K294. Prefer as stock as possible. Please PM if any of you may have a though of selling in next few months or next year. Funds are available. Located in Texas - will travel / transport nationwide - not an issue. PM works the best.

Thank you.
Daryl

Coming off a very long sabbatical from the Land Cruiser world - ramping up the search in 2021 for a 1997 CE desert dune 80. Prefer with option K294. Prefer as stock as possible. Please PM if any of you may have a though of selling in next few months or next year. Funds are available. Located in Texas - will travel / transport nationwide - not an issue. PM works the best.

Thank you.
Daryl
I have a perfect 97 inside and out call me for details 214-673-7960

With a title that pointed, I had to reply. Not stock, but for your viewing pleasure and possible consideration.

Thank you.
Daryl
I have a perfect totally redone truck 214-673-7960

dont know if this is still a active topic

this is described at 'beige'

no clue who this is , never seen it in real life

A similar listing was posted on cars.com a month ago. This listing is in LA area. The prior one was in Michigan.

Be careful sharing personal information.

3D66147D-362F-4E1D-A795-075E5B96D0E4.png

Thank you.
Daryl

922D3898-DBAF-436B-9F54-62ADEC58CB7B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom