Wanted Nationwide: 1993-1994 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello:

I'm based out of Connecticut, but looking nationwide:

- Prefer the 1993-1994 styling but would consider 95-97 with cloth interior (I've only seen a handful of later model years with cloth). If leather interior is immaculate, or professionally replaced, that's OK too. Just don't want ripped or cracked interiors. I also prefer the manual seats from what I've read about the motorized ones.
- Prefer under 200K Miles (100K-150K is ideal)
- NOT looking for a built rig, minor lift is OK but really as stock as possible
- Prefer running boards intact
- Prefer Silver, Gray, Blue, Maroon, Black, and Green in that order. Possibly white, but definitely NO beige or champagne colors (sorry to offend you dessert dune owners!)
- Looking for a Southern or Western car with NO RUST and will ship it to the Northeast, if I cannot find a vehicle that has already made the trip.
- Lockers are not important to me for my needs, and therefore not worth the added premium.
- Require a well documented/maintained or recently baselined vehicle and I anticipate the pricing to reflect that.
- Budget: $7,500-$15,000 depending on many of the factors mentioned above.
- I'm new to Mud, but have been viewing the classifieds and forums and look forward to contributing

Thanks in advance for any leads,

YE

Hello YE,
I own a ‘94 FZJ80 LC that I purchased from a gentleman based in Houston October of 2019. There is no frame rust on the truck, there is rust under the running boards. I drove it up to Kansas City where I live and have invested in maintenance items such as repairing the egr system, replace the gear box so it drives tight. I was interested in working on it as a project vehicle and have since changed my mind after a gentleman approached me with a “how much would you need to sell that for?” comment.

It has 167k miles, and for the most part is a lovely truck - it has cloth interior that is in great shape. This truck does not have lockers. There are door dings and a missing front fender cap (came that way). With it being a southern truck the clear coat was worn from the hood and roof. Take a look at these handful of photos and let me know if you’re interested.

My Cell is 816-769-4291. Please text first, call if you prefer. I travel a lot with work and can often reply via text quicker.

Thanks,
Andrew

51E4170E-B568-4206-AE67-D8B98D4681A1.png

23A9756D-3871-4B2C-B0CE-79B30ED5FE32.png

2C936D49-76A3-4AF4-9DCC-25A34EB357E3.png

72253854-3FD6-4AFA-A367-4CD2E5010619.png

6F768344-0DA2-400B-BB56-56F81443BBE0.png

Thank you Andrew. Sorry for the VERY late reply. I actually decided to move on to a 100 series truck.

Moderator, please close out this post.

Thanks

Hello:

I'm based out of Connecticut, but looking nationwide:

- Prefer the 1993-1994 styling but would consider 95-97 with cloth interior (I've only seen a handful of later model years with cloth). If leather interior is immaculate, or professionally replaced, that's OK too. Just don't want ripped or cracked interiors. I also prefer the manual seats from what I've read about the motorized ones.
- Prefer under 200K Miles (100K-150K is ideal)
- NOT looking for a built rig, minor lift is OK but really as stock as possible
- Prefer running boards intact
- Prefer Silver, Gray, Blue, Maroon, Black, and Green in that order. Possibly white, but definitely NO beige or champagne colors (sorry to offend you dessert dune owners!)
- Looking for a Southern or Western car with NO RUST and will ship it to the Northeast, if I cannot find a vehicle that has already made the trip.
- Lockers are not important to me for my needs, and therefore not worth the added premium.
- Require a well documented/maintained or recently baselined vehicle and I anticipate the pricing to reflect that.
- Budget: $7,500-$15,000 depending on many of the factors mentioned above.
- I'm new to Mud, but have been viewing the classifieds and forums and look forward to contributing

Thanks in advance for any leads,

YE

YE...did you find your FJZ80 yet? I am in Philly and I have a nice one for sale. LMK.
JG

Hello, I am in NJ and looking for an FJ80, is this still for sale?
Im in Doylestown and getting ready to list a 1996. Interested?

Triple lockers. 178,000 miles. 2nd owner. Purchased in July 2001 w/ 70613 miles. Meticulously kept. Annual oil changes and Toyota recommended preventative maintenance. Great condition.

Front, rear, center differential lockouts installed. Solenoids replaced within last year.

Catalytic converter, shocks, belt, alternator, battery, knuckles, brake master cylinder, starter, liftgate dampers, replaced within last 8 years.

Seldom driven and was mostly parked in my garage since 2010.

Mostly everything in the Air Conditioning system has been replace since 2015.

Underside cleaned with steel brush and painted with FluidFilm.

Stereo with navigation, blue-tooth, Apple CarPlay, backup camera, speakers, alarm replaced.

New leather on front seats. 3rd row seats removed and stored indoors (Reinstalled recently for sale).

All lights (except headlight) converted to LED with resister wired into turn signal. Headlamp bulbs replaced (brighter).

*Liftgate lower left corner of window approximately ¼ “ x ¾ “ rust area.

*Winshield upper left corner very small rust area.

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom