Wanted Nationwide: 08-12 LC/LX || Ready to purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
  2. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
Hey y'all, after posting in the 100 series section I'm quite surprised at the lack of reaponse. I have funds available and want to get into something now. Maybe folks with 100 series are happy to hold on to them. Maybe there are more 200s available from people looking to upgrade to the newer body style 200.

Located in Smyrna, GA. But willing to travel anywhere for the right truck.

I have + or - $20,000 ready to go for someone wanting a knowledgeable and painless sale. I will not be kicking your tires. I'm not into wasting time.

Here's what I'm looking for:

08-12 LC or LX
Clean title
Rust free
No accidents
Black in color
Black or gray interior

I can be reached day or night at 678-723-1535. If it's late just send me a text.

Thanks you guys! Hoping to get back in the game and start doing this Cruiser community thing!

Usually you have to flex on part of your wish list. Service history is obviously more important than color. I've known quite a few who ended up with a different color, only to end up loving it in time. Anyways, $20k 200/LX are not an everyday find, especially to also get no accidents or rust free. $20k is usually more rough around the edges, usually a reason it's priced so cheap. Here is a close match though. I plugged in the VIN on lexus owners and the history looks solid, all service in lexus at lexus dealership. Sewell Lexus in Dallas up until 78k miles, then Park Place Lexus Grapevine up to about 95k. No records from 95k up to current 127k miles, so that's the only thing to consider i see. Nothing wrong, could have just done self service. Only thing missing is your dark interior and the price is a bit higher, but not bad:

Hello.

I just posted my 2008 LX 570 for sale. Let me know if you have any interest. Here is a link to the thread.

Thanks.

I also just posted mine for sale, checks alot of your boxes. Tan interior though.

if you can step up your budget, i have a perfect 2016 Immaculate condition, Toyota dealer only maintained since new and
one owner, no accidents!!

PM if you got room to move up in your budget.

Chris

Bump. Might be open to other colors as long as they are rust free.

Got a new phone so PM me here rather than textinf the number in the original post

This guy has seen EVERY 200 for sale for the past 2 years. If you will take $25k for your 2016, he's your non-tire-kicking buyer!

This guy has seen EVERY 200 for sale for the past 2 years. If you will take $25k for your 2016, he's your non-tire-kicking buyer!
Exactly. Don’t forget the “painless” sale....😂

Correct and correct

Exactly. Don’t forget the “painless” sale....😂

Correct. If the vehicle doesnt have any rust or neglectful/massive jumps in service history then it would absolutely be a painless transaction.

Nice try though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom