1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nationals Season Tickets

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by Von Hayek, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Von Hayek

Von Hayek

Media:
    Albums:
    I know this is a non-truck related post, but I hope that you folks won't mind as I can't think of a better bunch of guys to ask.

My brother is looking to sell 9-game shares for the Washington Nationals in the PNC Diamond Club. Each share is for 4 seats in Section 120, Row H (see photo below from seats during sod replacement) and the price is the face value of $6,300. Included with PNC Diamond Club tickets is access to the club with its own bathroom, beer and wine, gourmet food, wait service at your seats, and parking in one of the garages attached to the park.

Premium Seating & Sections

If you are interested, give me buzz.

Bart

image1.jpeg

View attachment 1584820

2. iptman

iptman

So much want!

Von Hayek likes this.
  3. TRFCSUX

TRFCSUX Wasn't me

I’m going to start playing the lottery. If i win anything your the first person I will call.

Von Hayek likes this.
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">