National Public Lands Day September 29, 2018 - Revenue Flats Clean Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bagochips76

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.overlandcruisersmt.com
Hey 406 Cruisers!

Its that time of year again! This year's National Public Lands Day Cleanup at Revenue Flats will be from 9am to 12 noon on September 29, 2018. We will meet at Momma Mac's at 8am and hit the road ASAP. Please post up if you are planning on attending so that we can give some numbers to the BLM coordinators.

Thanks!

Stephen

Polly and I should be able to make this!

Megan and I are in. I'll bring the big rolling magnet again.
That was such a big help! Lumber yards should advertise cull lumber for sale for camp fires. Good fire wood WITH OUT nails! Cut them down to 16" and they fit in apple boxes perfectly. I could get into the weeds on this but that's for another day.

Cant make it again this year. I will be teaching Hunters Safety all day field day on Saturday. I run the shotgun station so I get to introduce over 200+ kids and some adults to handling and fire a shotgun. Firing the shotgun or hitting the clay is not required. Its great to see a 10-12 year old take the recoil and smile and say wooow (quietly) and then take a couple more shots with a lot less hesitation.

Edit, 9-7-18. The field day now has 325 students registered

Last edited:
So there is some confusion regarding Public Land's Day. The actual day that is observed is 9.22.18; however we are going to do our event on 9.29.18 as the BLM had initially given us this day for the event. Sooo....we will do the clean up at Revenue Flats on 9.29.18 as originally planned.

had planned on it but am thinking pretty hard about the middle fork of the judith trail that weekend. subject to change several more times!

Not going to be able to make this one unfortunately. The 4runners head gasket issue has to be fixed this weekend since we finally have the parts to get it done. Been putting it off for over 2 months, you guys have fun out there!

:worms:Watch out for Rattlers, they are all over up there!! But planning on it too if I am still alive :deadhorse:!

So it looks like Darren, Lax, Stephen, Tom, Brian & Co., Sam, Megan and maybe Ron? If anyone else is panning on going, please post up. We will meet at Momma Mac's at 7:45 and plan on rolling out at 8am. See you guys there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom