For Sale NATIONAL LUNA POWER PACK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RET2

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SPF NL power pack with remote monitor $250 located in San Diego area

UNIT.jpg

REMOTE.jpg

Last edited:
great deal...!!

nevermind

Last edited:
I got burned it seems....
You didn't get burned, '"i'm interested how much to ship to xyz?" is not "I'll take it ship away" I'm sorry you didn't commit sooner. FWIW there is a guy selling basically the same thing without a battery box for 150 on the AAV forum, just trying to help you out bud. Go buy a 15 dollar battery box and save some money

I asked you to get me a price on shipping. This usually is enough to convey the intent to buy. If I was ahead of the other person it would have been a nice courtesy to give me a shout before you sold it. At least that's the way most folks here on Mud would handle things.
But hey, it's just a hobby...

In reality he was in b4 you and committed as your post appeared. It's difficult in real time to placate everyone that wants shipping quotes. The item in question is well known and dimensions and weight are readily available to anyone. You could have had the answer to your shipping question b4 you posted in reality. One could spend half a day just getting shipping quotes for inquiry's. Not trying to belabor the point and I wish I had 5 more to sell to keep everyone happy. Sorry you are unhappy but things on forums move at light speed. I too have been in your position didn't like it either but moved on.

I asked you to get me a price on shipping. This usually is enough to convey the intent to buy. If I was ahead of the other person it would have been a nice courtesy to give me a shout before you sold it. At least that's the way most folks here on Mud would handle things.
But hey, it's just a hobby...

I've experienced the same thing from various sellers. I guess it would be better to say "I'll take it, send me a total with shipping" then pending the shipping quote, just back out of the deal.

Personally, I feel asking for a shipping quote should lock in your position for first right of refusal. I mean it's not too difficult for a seller to shoot a PM letting you know there's another buyer & giving you the opportunity to send payment, before moving to the next potential buyer on the list.

Last edited:
You didn't get burned, '"i'm interested how much to ship to xyz?" is not "I'll take it ship away" I'm sorry you didn't commit sooner. FWIW there is a guy selling basically the same thing without a battery box for 150 on the AAV forum, just trying to help you out bud. Go buy a 15 dollar battery box and save some money
What is AAv?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom