Wanted National: 1995-1997 Black Gray Interior Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Hey guys,

95-97
Black
Gray Interior
Triple Locked
No rust

I know they're rare but I figured this is the best place to ask. Been looking for a couple years and still haven't come across a single one for sale that fits this description. Hoping someone here has one here that they're willing to part with! I'm in Maryland but willing to travel for the right cruiser.

Also, I could be open to trading my silver 98 100 series. Factory locker 2.5 inch ome lift. No rust. 126k miles

Thanks! :)

Nick

Hey guys,

95-97
Black
Gray Interior
Triple Locked
No rust

I know they're rare but I figured this is the best place to ask. Been looking for a couple years and still haven't come across a single one for sale that fits this description. Hoping someone here has one here that they're willing to part with! I'm in Maryland but willing to travel for the right cruiser.

Also, I could be open to trading my silver 98 100 series. Factory locker 2.5 inch ome lift. No rust. 126k miles

Thanks! :)

Nick

Open to selling the 100? PM me

Been trying to afford this truck for the past couple of weeks! It was listed for 28k a few weeks ago and I tried to make a deposit the day it went for sale. The salesman refused then increased the price to what you see now after receiving so many calls. Don’t blame him but I think 28k was the perfect price. Currently rushing to sell my 100 to afford it. Thank you for responding to this thread!

Last edited:
Been trying to afford this truck for the past couple of weeks! It was listed for 28k a few weeks ago and I tried to make a deposit the day it went for sale. The salesman refused then increased the price to what you see now after receiving so many calls. Don’t blame him but I think 28k was the perfect price. Currently rushing to sell my 100 to afford it. Thank you for responding to this thread!

I would be sure to get good pics of that underside. Looks rattle canned to me.

Don't pay all the money and then some to a sleazy used car salesman who is playing games.

I would be sure to get good pics of that underside. Looks rattle canned to me.

Don't pay all the money and then some to a sleazy used car salesman who is playing games.
It is interesting that a car that's spent it's whole life in California needs to be undercoated. Good catch

I’ve got a tan interior 3x with some rust and dents.
Will need some work. Let me know if that is something you are looking for. I’m in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom