Wanted Nation Wide: Looking for a 06-07 LX470, I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help, Attention wholesalers/dealers too (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !

I have 2 friends who own Lexus Toyota stores 1 in Los Angeles the other in Southeast Texas. Houston area. The one I just bought belonged to the owners wife. I called and asked him if he knew of any and said he would sell his wife since they never used it anymore.

Craiglist Ad is listed under category "For Sale by Owner"

You're too cheap to drop $5 on a CL ad so people know what's going on?

DISCLAIMER: I ****ing hate flippers, including those with dealer licenses who play games.

"Price is Firm*"

*Unless there's interest and I decide to raise it.

Makes me want to vomit.

ace10 you seem very agro. You question my ad for a 19 mile discrepancy then do you really care if it is a 1 owner car for 14 years and I had it 2 weeks. You falsely state that it is a skipped title. The car is titled to me and owned free and clear by me. I put the price is firm , but then yesterday I decided to do about $2,000 worth of work so in turn I raised the price to paint and replace rear bumper cover and paint the rear door. I might also re-do the rims in Black chrome which cost an additional $800. You are losing site of the issue, It is a very nice car and in excellent condition that I expect to bring top dollar to the right buyer. Not looking to sell to bottom feeders.

Hey SoCal people in the market for an LX. Please excuse my participation in this weird thread, but I have one I’m putting up for sale in Los Angeles (Mount Washington 90065).

It’s a 2005 with 110k on the clock. Drives perfectly––floats. Babied all its life––always Las Vegas Lexus dealer until 98k, then Lextech in Highland Park.

I've taken it on a few camping trips since 98k but no serious overlanding. I got a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-road and don't need it anymore. (Though this drives about 3x better than the Tacoma!!)

Comes with a sleeper platform that you can swap in and out. Jump seats are in perfect condition like just about everything else. Even has the bluetooth headphones (2 pairs).

The interior condition is as good as the silver 06. If you shampooed the floor mats they’d be pristine.

I’m asking 22,500. I can take more photos and things, but if someone from this forum wants to just scoop it this weekend, that would of course be ideal.

In addition to all the expected maintenance performed at the dealer, I had Lextech perform the proactive AHC flush/fill at 99k.

Reasons I’m not asking more:

-I can’t find the second key.
-It needs new tires soon. I didn’t change them because I knew I was going to sell it and thought it should be buyer’s choice about how aggressive to go.

Here’s some initial pictures: Photos

Here’s the Carfax from when I bought it: Carfax

Please txt me to coordinate test drive etc: 917-287-0362

Thanks

Lest this get lost in the mud

I just bought another one in Fl. 2 of them today.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 6.06.13 PM.png

The 1st one I bought is a 1 owner 2007 White , beige 78kmi California car , purchased new from Lexus Santa Monica. It has aftermarket wheels so I will need to get a set of factory rims. actually for both cars.

That car came out of IL.

Google the VIN and look at the cached results.
JTJHT00W664018614

And based on the language in the CL ad, it's being sold on a skipped Title.

One thing's for sure, the OP won't be in the mix. Didn't pull the trigger when @medtro posted it, and certainly won't now.

This thread really deserves to whither away. There is no "finder's fee" and the OP is all about talking a big game.

Hey brother, I never considered this car because it came from up north, and by the pics it looks like it was hit, but you keep throwing shade at me and everybody in this thread and that’s okay I like your participation and hope you continue to join in.

Hey my friends, just want to give an update !

I want to thank everybody for their input both negative and positive to the thread because it’s all been very helpful and you folks know your stuff!

I really appreciate all the help and hope you guys can continue to contribute.

So for the update here is where I’m at, I am considering two vehicles right now that I’ve been looking at, Kings chariot has a white one with 105k and there’s a flipper in Cali with a white one with 105k I saw both on autotrader and the Cali one has been sitting there for a while. I really wanted a black or silver with grey interior, but I realize it’s probably not going to happen.

Both these cars look clean and I am going to look at both, the Kings chariot one is 29k and the Cali one is 27k.

I’m currently in Cancun and going to look at them when I get back.

This is the one with the colors you want! Better hurry!

2006 Lexus LX 470 Silver/ Gray - $25,950(Santa Barbara)
image 1 of 24

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 23
2006 lexus lx470 land cruiser
condition: excellent
fuel: gas
odometer: 118371
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
2006 Lexus LX 470 , 1 owner car, Silver ext , Gray Int.
Clean Carfax, perfect Auto Check! no accidents, non smokers cars. No odors. All orig. Vin stickers on every panel. All original Lexus Glass.
just serviced this week 8/28/2020 , new battery, oil change, updated Navigation DVD. Smog check.
Brand new Michelin Tires & alignment etc.
All service is up to date including Water Pump and timing belts done. Anything that was needed has been taken care o

@LX4FUN the dealer posted it earlier in the thread.

I will decide tomorrow re: the price, I need to see what the body shop will charge me to paint the door and replace the rear bumper. The rear bumper was most likely fixed by a mobile repair company since we looked and it has never been removed. The tailgate and deckled are original paint. Also looking closer the right quarter has been painted. So the paintwork I have found is both bumpers , right fender and right quarter panel. The doors appear to be original paint.

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.29.28 PM.png

Hey my friends, just want to give an update !

I want to thank everybody for their input both negative and positive to the thread because it’s all been very helpful and you folks know your stuff!

I really appreciate all the help and hope you guys can continue to contribute.

So for the update here is where I’m at, I am considering two vehicles right now that I’ve been looking at, Kings chariot has a white one with 105k and there’s a flipper in Cali with a white one with 105k I saw both on autotrader and the Cali one has been sitting there for a while. I really wanted a black or silver with grey interior, but I realize it’s probably not going to happen.

Both these cars look clean and I am going to look at both, the Kings chariot one is 29k and the Cali one is 27k.

I’m currently in Cancun and going to look at them when I get back.

What about the Black/tan LX at Kings Chariot with similar miles and lower price point?

@thespur1 Check out the carfax service history

Look at this on eBay

2006 Lexus LX 1 OWNER VERY LOW 105K TX NO SALT TRUCK EXCEPTIONAL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom