Wanted Nation Wide: Looking for a 06-07 LX470, I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help, Attention wholesalers/dealers too (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !

For comparison, I bought my 2007 LX470 with 192K milesl on the odometer, for $19000. Sight unseen, just booked a flight and flew to Georgia and drove it home, absolutely the best car i've owned. Everything was maintained religiously by the previous owner and the car was clean inside and out, she had no kids for sure. People will say i'm crazy paying that much with that many miles, until they drive mine and it feels like a brand new truck.

Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !

image.jpg

The 105,000 mile truck in CA looks nice. Owner is pretty transparent. He’s owned it for a month and taking advantage of a strong market. A friend once told me you never pay too much for collector cars; you just sometimes buy them too early.

[Edit] Not mine. I will accept finder fee.

2006 Lexus LX 470 Silver/ Gray - $23,950 (Santa Barbara)

1598644103153.png

2006 Lexus LX 470 , 1 owner car, Silver ext , Gray Int.
Clean Carfax, perfect Auto Check! no accidents,
just serviced this week , new battery , oil change , alignment etc. updated Navigation DVD. Smog.
Brand new Tires.
All service is up to date Water Pump and timing belts done.
Interior leather shows no wear.

2 keys all books.

Price is firm!
If I do not sell it after a few months I will consider lowering the price. If you have a reasonable offer in mind I might consider it but only after either being able to see the car in person or having it inspected. This way everything is out on the table as far as condition is concerned before we discuss pricing. If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.
Inspections welcome and encouraged.
I do not need any help selling this car. I have full dealer access to Manheim, Adessa etc. There are only a couple of cars available in the entire country with these miles. Do your research.
The 2006-2007 are the ones to buy with the 275 HP engine and LED lights compared to the earlier cars.

Last edited:
That car came out of IL.

Google the VIN and look at the cached results.
JTJHT00W664018614

And based on the language in the CL ad, it's being sold on a skipped Title.

One thing's for sure, the OP won't be in the mix. Didn't pull the trigger when @medtro posted it, and certainly won't now.

This thread really deserves to whither away. There is no "finder's fee" and the OP is all about talking a big game.

The above car vin # JTJHT00W664018614 is mine. It is being sold with a California title in my name. I purchased the car out of Murray, UT from the original owner who traded it in at Infiniti store. The owner used to live Schaumberg, il. I knew The salesman who was taking in the trade. It was already sold and paid for, but they still had it on there website for at least a week.

The above car vin # JTJHT00W664018614 is mine. It is being sold with a California title in my name. I purchased the car out of Murray, UT from the original owner who traded it in at Infiniti store. The owner used to live Schaumberg, il. I knew The salesman who was taking in the trade. It was already sold and paid for, but they still had it on there website for at least a week.

If this is your vehicle, and it was owned by someone in Illinois, and you're not that person, how is it a "1 Owner?"

1598731218336.png

Hey SoCal people in the market for an LX. Please excuse my participation in this weird thread, but I have one I’m putting up for sale in Los Angeles (Mount Washington 90065).

It’s a 2005 with 110k on the clock. Drives perfectly––floats. Babied all its life––always Las Vegas Lexus dealer until 98k, then Lextech in Highland Park.

I've taken it on a few camping trips since 98k but no serious overlanding. I got a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-road and don't need it anymore. (Though this drives about 3x better than the Tacoma!!)

Comes with a sleeper platform that you can swap in and out. Jump seats are in perfect condition like just about everything else. Even has the bluetooth headphones (2 pairs).

The interior condition is as good as the silver 06. If you shampooed the floor mats they’d be pristine.

I’m asking 22,500. I can take more photos and things, but if someone from this forum wants to just scoop it this weekend, that would of course be ideal.

In addition to all the expected maintenance performed at the dealer, I had Lextech perform the proactive AHC flush/fill at 99k.

Reasons I’m not asking more:

-I can’t find the second key.
-It needs new tires soon. I didn’t change them because I knew I was going to sell it and thought it should be buyer’s choice about how aggressive to go.

Here’s some initial pictures: Photos

Here’s the Carfax from when I bought it: Carfax

Please txt me to coordinate test drive etc: 917-287-0362

Thanks

How does it have fewer miles now than when it was for sale at the Infiniti dealer in Utah?

1598731367361.png

1598731405455.png

Wonder if that silver one had some paint work. The silver below passenger headlight doesn’t appear to match the fender. Still looks very clean though.

The mileage is around 118,521 8/29/20 now, I was told the mileage was 118,341 when the salesman saw it , I guess he drove for 19 miles before the dealership wrote down the mileage. The guy who was taking in the trade told me about the car while they were taking it in. So I gave them my offer and they made the deal happen. They had to run the car through the dealership for sales tax purposes. It is considered a 1 owner car since it is registered to my Dealers license. A car can be a 1 owner and have 20 dealer re-assignments or title transfers into dealers name. But effectively it has only had 1 retail owner. If you sell at RM or Gooding they now want you to title everything in your dealer name.

As far as paintwork , yes the both bumpers and the right fender has been painted. I'm going have the rear drivers side door painted to fix a small scratch. Plus I'm going to re-do the rear bumper there is a indentation on the left side where there is the black step. A new Bumper cover is only $215 from Lexus. which I thought was a bargain. All the glass is original Lexus.

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

As far as paintwork , yes the both bumpers and the right fender has been painted. I'm going have the rear drivers side door painted to fix a small scratch. Plus I'm going to re-do the rear bumper there is a indentation on the left side where there is the black step. A new Bumper cover is only $215 from Lexus. which I thought was a bargain. All the glass is original Lexus.

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom