Wanted Nation Wide: Looking for a 06-07 LX470, I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help, Attention wholesalers/dealers too (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !

@kristiantower may I suggest you start your own thread so as not to interfere with OP?

Also - seems like you should really be paying the forum owner as a vendor if you are not just some dude selling a car, but a dealer trying to do business selling landcruisers.

Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !
I have recently acquired a 2006 LX470 from the original owner , theres no rust , no paintwork or accidents but it does have 151K miles . It is very clean and I am in the process of making it " perfect " just cause thats how I like my things . It is a grey pearl ( 1C9 i think ) with tan interior . it has the good stereo and headrest DVDs . Everything works other than the AC doesn't blow cold which it is scheduled to be recharged next week , along with new rotors and calipers because they look original . I also have one size bigger BFG K02 ATs on order . It has new Michelin Defenders on it currently but I like a more aggressive looking tire . I will be selling it once I am done with the project . If you have any interest you can let me know and we can talk . I am not very good on computers and don't use my email often , but do check it weekly . good luck in your search , M

Have an 06' LX470 w/111k miles (white/tan). All maintenance done & records @ Lexus dealer. Excellent shape, all original. Clean car fax, no wrecks and/or body work. Not really looking to sell for another year or two but if the right offer came along??

Have an 06' LX470 w/111k miles (white/tan). All maintenance done & records @ Lexus dealer. Excellent shape, all original. Clean car fax, no wrecks and/or body work. Not really looking to sell for another year or two but if the right offer came along??

How much you llooking for ? Location and pics

To the OP...With those specs I assume you’re comfortable being in the $23-25k range for a southern truck?

San Antonio
2013 LX 570 @ 70k
2007 LX 470 @ 142k

What the hell is happening here???? This might qualify as the worst thread on Mud.

I keep an eye on the classifieds and at some point will swap my 03 LX for an 06-07. I would NEVER start a thread like this and only checked this one out to see if there was a deal I could snipe from the OP. I would also NEVER buy from any of the flippers here.

There's a line of 4 or 5 people 😔
I am #1 in line. I will not be purchasing this LX470. I inspected and test drove. Engine is in limp mode. Nav./radio does not function. Body is very good, interior is very good, undercarriage is very good. Hood and tailgate struts need replacement, steering wheel seems to tilt but not telescope although maybe I'm missing something other than pushing the button. Everything seems original. No incorrect bolts or overspray anywhere. Unmodified in my opinion. Personally, I'm looking for the cream puff and willing to pay for it. Good hunting all!

I am #1 in line. I will not be purchasing this LX470. I inspected and test drove. Engine is in limp mode. Nav./radio does not function. Body is very good, interior is very good, undercarriage is very good. Hood and tailgate struts need replacement, steering wheel seems to tilt but not telescope although maybe I'm missing something other than pushing the button. Everything seems original. No incorrect bolts or overspray anywhere. Unmodified in my opinion. Personally, I'm looking for the cream puff and willing to pay for it. Good hunting all!
Just our of curiosity and ignorance, what does, “engine is in limp mode” mean?

Ok, here goes... I sensed the sincerity in your request for help so I joined this website/forum just so I can try to help you so hopefully I don’t screw this whole thing up!

Not sure if this is what you want but check out Craigslist for Bozeman Montana...2007 LX, Charcoal color, under 69K miles, asking $27,500

...And no, I am not affiliated with this vehicle in anyway, and I am not looking for a finders fee, I just want to help you.
B85C3BC4-7C3B-43FA-9A67-81A439E28869.jpeg

Hope that helps!

Cannot believe that I'm responding to this thread, but here it goes....

There aren't a lot of late 100's available because they didn't sell. The platform was ancient at that point. And very expensive. 2006/7 were the lowest selling years for both the LC and LX.

Shouting about a FINDERS FEE!!11!1!11 doesn't mean squat. Offer specifics. How much? How are you going to pay it? What are the conditions?

Otherwise, get in line... there are probably at least a hundred swinging D's looking for the same thing as you.

I FREEKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, absolutely…STAND IN LINE, behind all the other people who think they can just go out and cut a deal, a low ball, good ole boy deal, for an ’06/07 in excellent, low mile, ALL serviced condition! There are only, just so many left, and dealers even are now searching hig and low for these things. Every swining “D” combs Craigs S***T hole EVERYDAY, drooling at, for the chance, to get their grubby hands on an 06/07…in excellent condition, BUT they are all talk. CASH…the language of ALL peoples, both foreign and domestic. In other words, put up, or shut up! Right on, LOVE IT!

Ok, here goes... I sensed the sincerity in your request for help so I joined this website/forum just so I can try to help you so hopefully I don’t screw this whole thing up!

Not sure if this is what you want but check out Craigslist for Bozeman Montana...2007 LX, Charcoal color, under 69K miles, asking $27,500

...And no, I am not affiliated with this vehicle in anyway, and I am not looking for a finders fee, I just want to help you.
View attachment 2438378
Hope that helps!

YOU best be gettin on a plane and have cash in hand…after standing in line, IF you want this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom