SOLD Nashville TN- Rock Warriors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$1100 - local pick up or shipping at actual cost.

All I have a set of Rock Warriors that I was holding on to. They need to go now to help fund another project, a 40. They are in good shape, the rings do have some marks but they have not been beaten on trails. I don't want to separate them. I do not have the lug nuts.

Local pick-up preferred of course, but I am willing to ship on your dime, at actual shipping costs. For estimate purposes, my ZIP is 37216, boxed individually the measure 19Lx19WX10H, and each one weighs approximately 27.5 pounds.

I can send additional pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking.

4 wheels.jpg

Wheel1.jpg

Wheel2.jpg

Wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

$1100 - local pick up or shipping at actual cost.

All I have a set of Rock Warriors that I was holding on to. They need to go now to help fund another project, a 40. They are in good shape, the rings do have some marks but they have not been beaten on trails. I don't want to separate them. I do not have the lug nuts.

Local pick-up preferred of course, but I am willing to ship on your dime, at actual shipping costs. For estimate purposes, my ZIP is 37216, boxed individually the measure 19Lx19WX10H, and each one weighs approximately 27.5 pounds.

I can send additional pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 2651758

View attachment 2651759

View attachment 2651760

View attachment 2651761

View attachment 2651762
I can vouch for these, I have seen them at Cruisers and Coffee, and they are in great shape!

PM inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom