SOLD Nashville, TN: 93-97 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
In the market for a 93-97 80 series / LX. Prefer locked. Prefer earlier models. Mileage isn't too much of a concern. No to minimal rust preferred. Don't want a rock crawler modded truck, but lifts and mods aren't a problem. That rare one that was posted down in GA for $8k was perfect, but sold quickly locally (see link)

Budget maxes out around $16000.00.

In the rare occurrence anyone is interested in trades, I have a white 2005 Subaru Impreza STi I'd be willing to use in the deal.

Also if anyone locally has one they'd be willing to let me drive around (with the owner of course) for a few minutes, or at least ride in, I'd love to get a feel for it.

PM or email at jetmechpilot at yhoo dat com.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
There is one posted here. I think he moved it over to BaT. I talked to the seller, he seemed like a good guy

Uh, did you try and search for it?

Uh, did you try and search for it?
Uh yes. Only two on BAT from Nash and one is 22k, the other is an import.

The two most recent I've seen here are 27.5k and 22k. So, if you are discussing something different I'd love some help.

Have you looked on Facebook Marketplace? There are several 80 series in this Southeast region, I believe, that may meet your budget.

Hi, I have an active listing on Mud now. Take a look!

Hi, I have an active listing on Mud now. Take a look!
Yep, I texted you the other day. Got your number from Brian!

In the market for a 93-97 80 series / LX. Prefer locked. Prefer earlier models. Mileage isn't too much of a concern. No to minimal rust preferred. Don't want a rock crawler modded truck, but lifts and mods aren't a problem. That rare one that was posted down in GA for $8k was perfect, but sold quickly locally (see link)

Budget maxes out around $16000.00.

In the rare occurrence anyone is interested in trades, I have a white 2005 Subaru Impreza STi I'd be willing to use in the deal.

Also if anyone locally has one they'd be willing to let me drive around (with the owner of course) for a few minutes, or at least ride in, I'd love to get a feel for it.

PM or email at jetmechpilot at yhoo dat com.

Thanks!!
expand...
Selling 97 lx450 owner 20 years -kit gloves \daily\Florida truck 260000\ center diff \blk $19,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom