Trade Nashville: nearly new 35x12.5x17 Yokohama Geolander MTG003 for same size A/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

Now that I have the 5.3 swap, and my rig is built and ready to do some longer overlanding, I’m thinking about getting out of these Yokos and switching to an AT tire.

Instead of the sell/buy, thought I’d throw out a trade post.

These Yokos are relatively quiet for a mud tire, and a lot of people are running them now. Mine have about 2-3k miles on them, no noticeable wear at all. They have great grip on the trails, and a 3 ply sidewall. They are also lighter than the Toyo MT, and look similar.

Whatcha got??

Cheers

163B63F4-188E-4C01-9858-378942729AD7.jpeg

I'm betting you've moved on from this
Hey all,

Now that I have the 5.3 swap, and my rig is built and ready to do some longer overlanding, I’m thinking about getting out of these Yokos and switching to an AT tire.

Instead of the sell/buy, thought I’d throw out a trade post.

These Yokos are relatively quiet for a mud tire, and a lot of people are running them now. Mine have about 2-3k miles on them, no noticeable wear at all. They have great grip on the trails, and a 3 ply sidewall. They are also lighter than the Toyo MT, and look similar.

Whatcha got??

Cheers

View attachment 2696262
I'm betting you've already figured this out, but I am looking to go bigger on my 80. I have a set of Michelin LTX MS2s 285/75 on stock 16 inch wheels (barely used) and a set of 305/75s (well worn) on stock 16 inch 80 wheels.

I'm betting you've moved on from this

I'm betting you've already figured this out, but I am looking to go bigger on my 80. I have a set of Michelin LTX MS2s 285/75 on stock 16 inch wheels (barely used) and a set of 305/75s (well worn) on stock 16 inch 80 wheels.
Hey man, yes, I don’t have that truck any more actually.

I ended up keeping the Yokohama tires on there, and they are actually a very good tire. They are, however, would be pretty different for you since you’re coming from a Michelin LTX. Much more aggressive, but if you’re wheeling more now, you’re set!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom