Nashville Area Cruiser Tech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

Not sure if this is posted in the correct area, and if not my apologies. I recently purchased an '01 470 and brought it to OTRAMM for a post vehicle inspection. They were awesome and unfortunately proved to me that my current mechanic can't be trusted. They told me Tim Guthrie has a shop in the Nashville area, but couldn't remember the name of the shop. Well for the life of my I can't seem to find any info on where his shop might be.

So the question is; does anyone know the name or location of Tim's shop? or any other reputable cruiser mechanics in the Nashville area?

Dan

I recommend Import Auto Maintenance downtown. I didn't have an LC at the time, but I've taken my Lexuses and Acuras to them and they are absolutely excellent and trustworthy. Home - Import Auto Maintenance (Be careful because there are a few lookalike/soundalike shops nearby trying to siphon off business. Make sure you go only to the one on this website.)

We're down in Huntsville, and can give a hand. Look us up at Rocket City Cruisers.

I just moved to Crossville, This is great info,.
Thanks
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom