For Sale Nashville: 2002 Lexus LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.starautotn.com/details/used-2002-lexus-lx-470/78931131
I am not selling this. It is being offered at a local dealership. Wanted to flag for the group and get opinions as to whether this is a good value/worth pursuing. They are asking $17,999. I am attaching the carfax. Here is the listing language:
IMMACULATE SERVICE RECORDS, ALL WINDOWS WORK, AC BLOWS ICICLES, UPGRADED RADIO WITH BACKUP CAMERA, TRANSMISSION SERVICED, AXLES REPLACED, O2 SENSORS, NEW BATTERY CRANKS UP EVERYTIME. GREAT MILAGE LONG LASTING VEHICLE, CLEAN EXTERIOR AND CLEAN INTERIOR FOR THE YEAR AND MILEAGE.

Look forward to your input to help me decide whether to pursue this and, if so, what to offer.

1631108949867.png

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2002 LEXUS LX 470: JTJHT00W423514172.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 70
Not much for pictures. And those rims make baby jesus cry. Did you swing by to see the interior?

Gotta love a dealer serviced vehicle. Likely someone that says yes to everything Lexus recommends. Based on the car fax it looks like it was given all the mechanical attention to give you a great base to get many more miles out of it.

If the exterior and interior check out it seems like a fair price based on what I’ve seen on here and the current LC market. I would offer lower, mention upcoming timing belt maintenance and anything else you can find wrong with it (wheels).

Gotta love a dealer serviced vehicle. Likely someone that says yes to everything Lexus recommends. Based on the car fax it looks like it was given all the mechanical attention to give you a great base to get many more miles out of it.

If the exterior and interior check out it seems like a fair price based on what I’ve seen on here and the current LC market. I would offer lower, mention upcoming timing belt maintenance and anything else you can find wrong with it (wheels).
Thanks! When is the belt maintenance due and what will it cost?

It should have been done at the 90,000 mile service. It’s not specifically called out in the car fax but the Lexus dealer should have record of it.

Technically it needs to be done every 90k miles so will need to be done again at the 180k mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom