NASCAR All-Star race pics

concretejungle

SILVER Star

What a race. Front-row-joe and Harvick get into it right infront of our seats, little shoving and name calling after stewart bumped Joe and started the entire colamity. Still, awesome. I was struggling by the end of the race, ya know, a little dehydrated, sunburnt and stuffed with BBQ :grinpimp: . Couple pics of my buds, the track, a cool lifted golf cart, ect..

Nice. Yeah, that little squabble was interesting. Harvick was a bit outta line and should've get his mouth shut until he figured out what happened. It was Tony, and even after it was apparent that Tony started it, no one blamed him, not even Harvick who still continued bashing Nemechek at the garage. Interesting. You're lucky you got to go. I'm hittin' Darlington next year. Couldn't make it this year. Maybe see ya there.

concretejungle

SILVER Star

I think Harvick just has issues with Joe and so they fight like school kids every race it seems. Harvick gets under my skin a little with his little attitude. Tony is my favorite driver and i hated seeing him start that dang wreck. And what's Junior's deal? I didn't hear a peep out of him on the scanner last night and he didn't do very well either.

I was at Darlington last year. Cool track.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

i was there I'll post some pics tomorrow. Did you see the parachute guys parachute fail to open. Didn't look good for him.

concretejungle

SILVER Star

Trollhole said:
i was there I'll post some pics tomorrow. Did you see the parachute guys parachute fail to open. Didn't look good for him.
I didn't see that, but i did see them looking a little sketchy coming in for the landing. Good race though.

Tony's RPMs did not vary, Front Row Joe had been getting loose in the same spot for a couple of laps....

I think Joe lifted, and Tony couldn't do anything.....

Nemecheck and Harvick's deal started in Daytona.....I kinda like Harvick, but he did jump on Joe pretty damn quick, made him look like the fool, he was too desparately seeking retribution for all the smack Joe talked on him after the Daytona thing, and of course, last night['s wreck was just racin'.

Glad you got to go!

concretejungle

SILVER Star

I'm having a tough time showing any love for Harvick; his crew chief's (Todd Barrier) father was best friends with my grandfather. I grew up hunting rabbit and deer with Todd's dad and even Todd once or twice. But i still think harvick has something up his rear that makes him think he craps gold.

Rubbin's racin' !!

I know what you mean......I think Harvick's competitive spirit and his lack of success (relatively speaking) mess with his head......

I like him a LOT better than Busch, but even his PR people have been trying to whip him into shape....

I worked on project for RC, never got to talk to him, but his wife was really nice and down to earth....

So as far a RCR goes, I guess I picked Harvick because I didn't like Robbie....and it was cool he had success in the Goodwrench car right after 3 died...

I generally pull for J. Gordon (just cause the rednecks hate him), then Tony, but I like most everybody....

I guess you're going to the 600?

concretejungle

SILVER Star

Check out this high roller. :cool: I want one of those for next year. Hell, the dude paid $120 just to park it for one day. :cool:

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Well we have a spot we get every year. Only 10 bucks pooled together to park and camp and have a whole are to ourselves on grass only a couple hundred yard from the entrance to turn two. We had front row inbetween one and two. Awesome seats. I had to quit taking photo after the first qualifier because I was pretty drunk and didn't want to break the my camera. Plus I had to have a pretty big lens to get these photos and it was heavy.

concretejungle

SILVER Star

Sweet pics. My problem is i kept putting my camera in the case only to want it 5 seconds later and by that time the shot i wanted had passed. Too much to drink. I really think that next year i may try the water diet as opposed to the case-o-beer diet.

Top Bottom