Nancy Boy loses 357!

The following is from a friend and certified gun nut - he is the kinda person that has a huge collection of unfired pistols....I think this explains why you never ever leave your gun under your seat! A lock box or CCW - one of the two!

"ready forsome drama?

well... last wednesday I was all jazzed upfor star wars. I dragged ronnie tothe midnight showing showing over here at black mesa twin theatres....get out at 3 am and find my driver side window shattered and hanging about 4 inches out of the frame-----no it gets better..... they stole about 200$ worth of cds, they ripped my driver side visor out and stole that, but they stole the 357. That was a god damn nightmare! Reporting that as stolen to the cop was pretty much--um... s***ty. But yeah... so I call in sick
thursday and goget the window replaced. 500$ deductablemeans I takethat in the ass. But the best part is that my tint is now illegal. Sothey couldn't match the new window to the others. Talkabout a johned out nancy ride!!!!!!! I've got yer box backthere,and the driver'sside window has notint while the others have that black tint------- in a word......f***t!

you are correct!

nancy boy"

Spook50

Why am I here?

That's gotta suck. I'd love to walk up on someone trying to break into my truck and take a tire iron to their knees. Then when their down I'd break their elbows so that they can spend the rest of their lives living with the mistake they made...

So, the moral of this story is to break out all the rest of your windows before you call the police.

I have actually thought about this in the event of a break in just to get the tint to match.

I feel for you man, that sucks ass. I can only imagine the BS you had to jump through reporting the pistol stolen.

SUX2BU

:flamingo:

fj40crusher said:
So, the moral of this story is to break out all the rest of your windows before you call the police.

I have actually thought about this in the event of a break in just to get the tint to match.

I feel for you man, that sucks ass. I can only imagine the BS you had to jump through reporting the pistol stolen.

SUX2BU

:flamingo:
:confused: So freightdog goes by the handle of "Nancy Boy" now? Hmmm, gotta remember that. . . . . :D

No - that was not me ..... it was a buddy up in Kayenta - he shoulda known that you never leave a nice ride anyplace but in front o your house after ten on the Navajo Rez!

My guns are locked or cocked -

Top Bottom