Nanaimo cruiser pub night? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured I should start a thread, or this'd get lost in the other one. Anyone up for a couple beer and some cruiser bs sometime in the back half of next week?

Thursday or Friday are the only ones that work for me.

Not sure where, Miller's is fairly central with a big parking lot, but there's other places that'd work I'm sure.

Millers is fine. 6:30-7? Thursday would be best for me.

This is finally done.
69AE5EA3-84C1-4C14-9C9B-9F2DDAE3ACE4.jpeg

We still doing this? I blew my birf up two weeks ago and car sharing with my wife until the RCV axles are or the bj42 tail lights OEM show up.

We still doing this? I blew my birf up two weeks ago and car sharing with my wife until the RCV axles are or the bj42 tail lights OEM show up.

Not to distract from theme of the thread, but did you break birf in the hdj81? Front locker engaged at the time? :oops:

Not to distract from theme of the thread, but did you break birf in the hdj81? Front locker engaged at the time? :oops:

Yes I did, some very bad spotting by two drunk guys. I told them to pull my winch cable as I had stay in the truck on a steep decent which lead my right tire inches from a 6 foot tank trap which I would of rolled into. They kept trying to get me to back up, when it popped I was pissed and threw them the winch remote and pulled me sideways and only a few minutes I was over far enough to drive down safely :(

Yeah, you want me to pick you up? text or phone. I"m in dentist chair from 2-3:30
I'll be there at 6 as discussed with Rob. He has his own wheels. Seapotato if you want to be there then, see you.

Good meet, free swag to all participants. LOL. Slightly overcooked fish, but technical talk about
FIDS and synthetic rope were covered. Seapotato drove the 40 Cruiserpilot the 74.

Finally got to see my headlights in the dark. Bright but aimed waaaaay too low.

Dead spot in my combo switch can be kinda sporty when you find it on a corner too. :lol:

Last edited:
What is this you are showing? What is that screen on dash?
Thanks
LOL, heater assembly R&R on my Tundra. The screen is there to keep rats from entering
the cabin through the fresh air entry. That opening is 4x12, my jack russell could get in, let
alone a rat.
I recommend always switching your AC to ‘Recirc’ if you have rats in your engine compartment,
this keeps them from gaining access to inside your truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom