Name this part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone - long time looker, first time poster! I love this site. It is my 80 series bible.

Can anyone tell me what these two parts are below and should it be attached to anything?
I have a 1992 FJ80.

Cheers in advance.

20190217_082553.jpg

20190217_082544.jpg

It could be, it's always been free standing as per the picture so was curious if it should be plugged into anything.

First pic is def aftermarket, or at least not factory. Could be diagnostic items left behind by a tech at a dealership perhaps, or a really good backyard job for what I'd guess to have been an on-board air or fluid system.

The second pic could be a fuel filter relocation job? Or an attempt at the notion at least.

Follow both hoses back and see where they terminate. That will give a much better idea as their purpose.

Not factory, either one.

It could be, it's always been free standing as per the picture so was curious if it should be plugged into anything.

You also have an open hose hanging just above and to the right of the top barb on that filter.

Hey my 80's friends! I have finally gotten around to taking some pictures of where these parts come from.
Also if anyone knows were that hose plugs into, would be much appreciated!

20190221_083457.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom