Name these brackets! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tankota

SILVER Star
Threads
Were bolted to the vertical part of the drivers side fenderwell inside the rig (67 fj40). One at front and one at rear. If you can name them that'd be great!

20210112_192722.jpg

Thank you for the info... and the amusement. Looks like another previous owner add on that disappeared but left something behind.

Post a picture the brackets on the fender. Each fender had a bracket one of the horns bolted too between your two brackets.

These were on the rear fender wells. I think the other horn brackets had 2 holes in the raised part. I have one of those horns and no bracket. Doh.

These were on the rear fender wells. I think the other horn brackets had 2 holes in the raised part. I have one of those horns and no bracket. Doh.

My mistake missed the inside part. Use to fender being the front and wheel well being in the back. On the wheel well makes it simple. Only thing OEM I can think bolted to wheel well other than jump seat is the small screws for the clips to hold the manual engine starting handle that was no longer the FJ40 imported to the US. No limit to what POs have added to wheel wells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom