Name That Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I was in the market to buy the Land Cruiser, there was a black one on the market here that was really impressive. I was tempted to go check it out, and probably would have bought it. It must be one from someone on the board here, because it had most of the standard modifications. But it looked really well done. I'm a little curious whose it was, but that's a different topic.

It had the wheels shown in the picture. Anyone know the manufacturer?
C2119F_08.jpg

I checked those out. They are similar. But those Mojave rims are black not that gunmetal color. The shape is a bit different. If not for the color, I'd still like these better, I think.

Thanks, Uncle Grumpy. Those are the right shape. Wrong color though. At least I didn't see them in the gun metal color. Mickey Thompson also has a similar wheel, but only in black or chrome.

They do look nice!

I don't think that's it. The holes on the American Racing Baja wheels are much smaller.

Find the right wheel and get it powder coated to the color of your choice.

Make sure the wheel also has the correct load/weight rating for your pig. When I was looking at some wheels they were rated at 1600lbs however those were steel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom